Today is “Organize Your Home Office Day”, and it’s the perfect time to get around to the office organization you’ve been putting off. Here are five tips for organizing your home office space:
1. Take advantage of storage boxes, and try going with ones made from luxurious materials for some extra flair.
2. Experts from Style at Home recommend using glass vases, jars and canisters to store things as it makes things easy to find.
3. While you want to keep your home office tidy and organized, add some accessories or flowers to keep it a cozy space you want to spend time in.
4. Seek inspiration from new places: social media sites like Pinterest or Houzz, a colour palette you see, etc.
5. Upcycle materials and turn trash into treasure. Your desk doesn’t need to be top-of-the-line or brand new.
If you find any great articles on home office organization, please feel free to share them with me on Twitter.